Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dysfunctional???

You think your in-laws are crazy?  Check out mine! Call us dysfunctional if you want. Aram's family is from Montana and how can I put this nicely, they are a little "hick-ish"

The Whole Clan





Their kids all look the same!





Isn't she a cutie?





The Boys.  They look like a rough bunch, but they have the best hearts!

Really, my sister-in-law Mandy planned a red neck birthday party for her hubby. She asked us all to dress up. The fact that we got to dress up like white trash, everyone went to town. It was an awesome party, a great addition to our family reunion.   My in-laws are actually all very decent, normal people, and I feel very lucky to have married into such a "functional" family.  


2 comments:

Kelsie said...

Seriously LOVE IT ! You need to blow it up and put it above your fireplace... or judy's. Aram looks amazing.

Judster said...

hey ya all...this is yer montana mama. Love hearing of all your adventures and looking at your pictures. I have got to get back to putting something on the blog you helped me set up. But I so enjoy reading about your fun lives. mom