Monday, May 4, 2009

Yours, Mine, and Ours

We recently went to San Francisco on a trip with just Aram and I. It was so fun. Thanks to my sisters and mom who watched the boys while we were gone. While we were there we did a little of everything. We had a "yours, mine and ours" vacation. Chronicled below is the his/her version of the vacation. We followed Aram's passion (food) and hit all spots he researched and was dying to try. We followed my passion (the Theater) and went to see Wicked. And, we did alot of what we both love...exploring and finding adventures for ourselves.

The Muir Woods. I am in love with the Redwoods, they are the perfect tree. This place was so beautiful and serene.

Alacatraz Island. There is a lure about this place that takes you in and you can't resist it.

A Belgium spot we ate at before the play. Frijtz Fries-fries with funky sauces and yummy crepes.

On our first morning we got up bright and early and ran across the Golden Gate Bridge. Then explored the Golden Gate Bridge Park. Both were awesome and a must if you go to San Francisco.

3 comments:

Andee said...

Hey Kar! Sounds like your trip was wonderful! I think yours and his together made for the perfect trip. You two make a great pair! :) Hope to see ya soon!

Unknown said...

You guys look like you should be posing in some outdoors magazine... such a cute couple

Emilee said...

Hey!! I didn't know you had a blog! I can't believe i ran into it.. How do you know Steve and Mandy? I went to school with Steve thats funny!!