Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring Pictures


Best Buddies. Shep and his cousin Dylan adore one another, every time they see each other they have the same greeting...hitting their hand against their forehead and saying "ouch".


My favorite easter basket, ever.


Lunch at the Brick Oven with my sisters and mom, for old time sake. It sure was nice to be with them, they are all so amazing.


Dying eggs with Papa Dude and Gramma Judy. Marshall seems to have his own agenda.


Two things I've learned about Marshall that this picture illustrates well. First, he is fiercely independent especially when it comes to eating, exploring, and climbing. And second, he has the sweetest personality, but this boy WILL fight back. If I ever yell at him or Shep (who me???) he will get right in my face and yell back.

No comments: