Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shep turns three!





I can't believe that Sheppard is already three. We had a family party, and at Sheppard's request we had a "Panda Party", with all things Kung Fu. We made a stop at our local Asian Market and got lots of fun things for the party: chopsticks, bobo drinks, and fortune cookies. I made Shep his Panda cake, and the kids all learned a little Kung Fu thanks to Master Shi Fu (Aram).

Our little Sheppard boy is such a tender spirit. He is very sensitive to the needs of others, especially of Marshall. He is always looking after Marsh and plays so good with him...he has such great traits for being the oldest brother in our family. He is a ton of fun, with a wild imagination. He is constantly bringing me a puppet or stuff animal and instructing me that I am a Sheep, Bear, Monkey or whatever it is we are pretending to be in that moment. I really have to stretch my own imagination to figure out new ways to be creative with these animals. I can't wait for all the many adventures we have ahead of us for this next year, and to enjoy watching Sheppard learn and grow.

No comments: