Friday, March 27, 2009

Bedtime Stories

Last night I was putting Shep to bed and instead of reading a story we made up several together. I would told the story and then stop and let Shep fill in the gaps. I was impressed with his creativity. This is one of the stories we made up together.

Pooh Story
"There once was a...POOH...and he went to...RABBITS...house. He knocked on the DOOR and he said..."WHERE'S MY HONEY?" and Rabbit said, let's go look for some. So, they saw a bee and followed him to the tree, they climbed the tree and looked inside the hole and saw...A TOILET!" (he's got potty on the mind, seeing that we've been potty training for over a month now.)
The story went on a little further, but I knew Shep was bored with it when he blurted out "AMEN".

I love three year olds!

No comments: