Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Suiting Up

We've upped the anty at our house. The nightly rough and tumble football scrimmage between Aram and Shep has officially added shoulder pads (dish towels stuffed into their shirts).

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5241626388568204514" />


There is a twinkle in Aram's eyes lately which could only mean one thing-- football season has officially started. And all the hopes and dreams of a undefeated seasons consume my sweet hubby. I tell Aram if he spent as much time studying his scriptures as he does reading Cougar Board and other BYU blogs he'd be a teaching CES classes by next year. In spite of his obsession with Bronco Mendenhall, one thing I do have to give credit to Aram for is being the best dad. He is so patient, sweet, and fun to be around. When I feel like I'm losing it, he always compensates for me. He and Shep play football nightly on our family room floor. Sheppy has the best moves, Aram says he'll be a great QB someday because he always gets rid of the ball before he's tackled. Our boys are so lucky to have such a fun dad who plays with them. I am so grateful for this blessing in my life. Oh, by the way GO COUGS!!!

5 comments:

Andee said...

I bet Aram was in heaven that the cougs won! He really is the cutest Dad. It shows whenever I'm around you guys. Hey, you've inspired me to do some hikes before the summer ends. I'm kind of panicking that its ending. Fall is great though. Love ya!

J and T said...

I can't believe how grown up Shep looks! And playing football? He is definitely like his dad.

I love the new family pics and the adorable pics of the boys. You are such a cute family. We love you.

Patrice Pedersen said...

It's so true, you can tell football is in the air!! Those picts of your kids are so so so cute!!!

Steph said...

Hey Karri! I found your blog through Patrice's...so happy to find you. What an adorable little family you have!

Katie Torriente: said...

Aaron is so obsessed with BYU football too! Go Cougs! Look for an invite to Loni's shower in the mail in the next few days, hopefully I'll see you there!