Sunday, September 14, 2008

"Cow"ifornia






We just spent a fabulous week at Newport Beach with the Sheppard side of the family. We spent lots of time at the beach lounging and playing in the water, we spent a day at Disneyland (which Shep surprisingly loved), and we did lots of bonding with the fam. While on the plane we told Shep we were going to California, he started pointing out the window and saying "Cowifornia...moo, moo, moo" I am afraid we didn't see any cows while we were there but I think that he wasn't too disappointed by what he found. He still calls it Cowifornia and adds a little moo everytime we talk about it.

2 comments:

Andee said...

How cute! Shep is such a character! I can't believe all the cute Sheppard grandkids!
Call me when you're comin down. Lovies

Taylor said...

Hey I hope you had a great time. :) The beach is always fun for me. The pictures are adorable.