Thursday, January 24, 2008

Great Friends=Great Time




One of the greatest blessings in my life has been my dear friends. They are all such good people and inspire me to be better. It's kind of amazing when you think about it that I have known some of these people for 20 years now (namely Juliana). These are pictures of some of our best buddies at our Christmas party. Not everyone is in the picture, as some were coming and going at the time the pictures were taken.
It's fun to see the next generation...we are starting to have babies, and aren't they so cute. I think they all look like their daddies, with the exception of Tara and Jeff's little Kaitlin. She looks just like her mommy.

1 comment:

JayKo said...

I was seriously so sad that I couldn't make it to the party that I invited myself to! Seriously, I really do miss hearing from everyone.