Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Our Ironman Dad

The Fan Club
The boys and I followed Dad around the town from one leg of the race to another. They were great little cheerleaders!
The Run
This was the very last stretch and Aram looked super strong.
At first, when he got off his bike and started running he was barely at
a shuffle because he was a bit stiff from the ride.
The Bike
Aram's bike is way retro-old. He told me he was a bit frustrated when a husky girl passed him on the bike because of his lack of gears, a piece of humble pie never hurt anyone.
The Swim
This part of the race was the hardest to watch, I just kept thinking "that is soooo long to swim."
Doesn't he look enthusiastic?

2 comments:

Riki said...

Aram in his "swim gear" cracks me up. I liked the story about the bike too!

Andee said...

What the crap Aram did an ironman? Awesome!!
What a stud!