Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oopsy-Daisy

Two words you never want to hear when your wife is cutting your hair, "Oh crap." I have been cutting Aram's hair for almost 8 years now, I think I have gotten pretty good at it over the years. I guess I got a little casual because on this last Do I was just chatting away, and then I realized the attachment had fallen off...it was too late he already had a nearly bald strip in the back. It doesn't help when your wife is just about in hysterics, laughing and screaming "Oh no, oh no, oh no" as she hops around the room. I hope that Aram will look at these pictures some day and find them as hysterical as I do!
We tried to cover it up with a hat...didn't work.

3 comments:

J and T said...

I am giggling and trying not to laugh to loud (I don't want to wake up the girls). I am afraid I will do this to Jeff every time I pick up the clippers. At least hair grows back! But then again, Jeff always worries that his won't.

Riki said...

One of the first times I cut Levi's hair--he said he had to fix it...and went into the bathroom and shaved his entire head to the scalp! I can relate!

Judster said...

Oh, I love it, Karri! (giggle, giggle) I'm sure Aram passed the "How much do you love me?" test! Mama Judy