Sunday, October 26, 2008

Maple Bar Madness



I have gotten into a terrible habit of buying Sheppard a maple bar every time we go to the grocery store. It all started as an attempt to get some peace so I could concentrate on the important things in life, like deciding which kind of peanut butter I should buy. I started with good intentions and good parenting, "if you are good, then..." but it has turned to madness. The kid thinks he is entitled to the maple bar despite any type of behavior. My grocery store has awesome carts with cars in the front, and Shep loves to cruise the store while stuffing his face with donuts. This last shopping trip I realized Marshall could sit in the car with Sheppard. This is what I ended up with after the shopping trip was over. Needless to say I think they really enjoyed that donut!

1 comment:

RasmussenFamily said...

Oh, I'm just laughing so hard right now... I hear ya sister, I hear ya!