Saturday, April 14, 2012

An Update













Wow, I haven't blogged FOREVER. But, at the request of some good friends I am going to try to be more diligent. I won't try to catch up too much because that is totally overwhelming but I will attempt to give you a glimpse into life at the Sloan house about once a week from here on out, but no promises. I have come to this sad realization that this time with my little ones is so fleating, and flies by (although the days go by slow at time.)


This picture was taken around christmas. As you can see the boys are totally in love with Lucy and vice versa. Every morning they aren't satisfied until they have their daily snuggle. Lucy has officially taken over the role of comforter replacing the boys blanket, and even mommy's kisses when the boys get hurt.

1 comment:

Ruth Sagers said...

It was so good to see you when you came to town; I wished that I could have stayed longer. Your kids are adorable & so are you!!!