Friday, July 16, 2010

The next Sigfred and Roy???


We have made many trips to the Tauphaus Zoo in the short time we have been living in Idaho. From these pictures you would think that the boys were totally crazy about the Tigers, it's not true don't let them fool you. On our first visit in May I was holding Marshall as we were watching the Tiger, then he let out a very mean, hungry growl, it made me jump. I don't know if it was my jumpiness or the actually roaring but now Marshall has a major aversion to Tigers. Every time we go to the zoo now he freaks out when he know we are getting close to the Tiger cage.

3 comments:

My Everythings said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! Do you know what you are having yet?
Our new blog is allmyeverythings.blogspot.com

Andee said...

Yeah, they totally had me fooled!

Andee said...

Yeah, they totally had me fooled!