Friday, May 23, 2008

Changes


I can't believe how fast Marshall is changing. I feel almost anxious that he is changing so fast, and I can't enjoy all that's happening. It seriously all happened over night. I feel like he was just a newborn and I blinked and now he is a very active, happy, 6 month old who loves to eat, laugh, play, and roll over. I can't believe how fast it all happens. I need to just enjoy it more, and live in the moments. I heard a quote from Mother Teresa that captures the essence of motherhood; "In this life we cannot always do great things. But, we can do small things with great love." That is my new motto.

5 comments:

Andee said...

Man, that's gone by fast for me too. I love that quote. Can you come down Tuesday? maybe we could do a run after. Love ya!

Katie Torriente: said...

He's getting so big!! And so cute! Hope everything is going great. Love ya- Katie

Ammon and Tara said...

I agree with ya Kar. I just had a baby...well 8 months ago! I feel like he was just born though. It's sad how fast it goes by, I guess that's why we have more!

Mitchell Maddness said...

WOW!!! You have some pretty gorgeous little boys! I'm glad I found you guys!

love,
The Mitchell family - aka - hermana welch's family

Ju and Tay said...

hey karri! cute blog. i am glad to catch up with you like this. looks like the boys are getting so big! sorry i couldn't make it to bear lake. i am glad you had such a great time though!
love always,
juli